Hi! I’m Jennifer.
I am so glad you’re here!
I’m all about living a simple, healthy, happy lifestyle, preparing real food, creating natural products and helping you do the same. I like to call this “Wholistic Wellness”; getting every aspect of your life healthy, not just by food, but also from relationships, career, creativity and spirituality. I am a certified health coach and am studying herbology, advanced nutrition and traditional naturopathy. I am also an artist and have 2 etsy shops – one is Silver Peanut and I make heirloom remembrance jewelry and the other is Impressionisms which is hand stamped, mixed media jewelry with “custom impressions of love and inspiration”. I will have my work on this site in the near future along with aromatherapy and chakra jewelry.
Who this site is for:
This site is for those that are serious about making a change in their health and life. The ones who want to take their well-being into their own hands. The ones that want to lose weight. The ones that want to boost their energy. The ones that want a healthy alternative to products and well-care and don’t know where to start.
38 Random things about me
- I like to be called Jen or Jennifer, but please, never Jenny.
- My dentist is the only person that gets away with calling me Jenny.
- I’m addicted to learning; I love to take classes on jewelry and health.
- I don’t take well to someone telling me “I can’t do something”.
- I played the violin for several years.
- I’m terrified to fly, except in a helicopter.
- I cry during greeting card commercials on tv.
- I sing at the top of my lungs while driving alone in my car (sometimes when my son is with me).
- I have 2 dogs, Jake and Josie. There are both rescue dogs.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I love watching cheesy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.
- My parents divorced when I was 7.
- I love making jewelry and selling it online in my 2 etsy shops and at art shows.
- I am involved in a newly patented product that is selling internationally.
- I love Mexican food and sushi.
- I was not very good at playing sports when I was young.
- I finally love to work out – spinning class is my favorite.
- I am a Christian.
- My husband and I got married in November of 2004 and I got pregnant in January of 2005.
- I love buttered popcorn.
- I have a hard time sitting still.
- Going to Machu Pichu is top on my bucket list.
- I don’t like living in Cleveland when the weather is sub zero.
- I love living in Cleveland all the other times of the year.
- I am a hockey mom.
- I enjoy teaching and speaking in public.
- My son gave me the nickname of “mama-talks-a-lot”.
- I used to have panic attacks…I wouldn’t wish that on anyone!
- I was engaged more than 4 times.
- I lived in Colorado Springs, CO for 2 years after college.
- I was a member of the 2014 Ice Resin® design team.
- I love the outdoors
- I worked in the printing industry for 25+ years.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Fine & Applied Arts.
- Gerbera daisies are my favorite flower.
- I am allergic to cucumbers.
- I love going barefoot.
- I LOVE being alive and feeling healthy!